High-quality Fenner PowerTwist link belt to replace the standard Super 7 and ML7R motor pulley belt.
This type of belt has many advantages over the standard 'one piece' belt, probably the most important one in this application is reduced transmitted vibration and noise from the motor pulley to the large countershaft/clutch pulley, which can be a common problem when running at higher speeds, especially with the single phase motor.
Advantages of the Link-Belt include;
- Reduced Vibration/Noise – the segmented twist lock design of this type of belt acts as a vibration damper.
- Longer Lasting - the composite polyurethane/polyester construction can outlast a conventional belt by many over.
- High resistance to water, steam, oil and chemicals.
- High resistance to extreme temperatures -40+240 deg F
- Minimal Maintenance - Fit & Forget!
Myford Super 7 Motor Drive Belt - Fenner Link Type
- Choose By Manufacturer Myford Lathe Spares
- Availability: In Stock