High-Quality Fenner link belt to replace the conventional motor to countershaft pulley 'Vee' belt on the Myford ML7.
Please note that due to its design, this belt will run higher on the pulley than the standard belt, this doesn't usually cause any problems but in some cases you may need to adjust the guard or motor position on the motor base (both are adjustable) to obtain the correct clearance between the inner guard and the belt.
- Reduced Vibration/Noise – the segmented twist lock design of this type of belt acts as a vibration damper.
- Longer Lasting - the composite polyurethane/polyester construction can outlast a conventional belt by many over.
- High resistance to water, steam, oil and chemicals.
- High resistance to extreme temperatures -40+240 deg F
- Minimal Maintenance - Fit & Forget!
Myford ML7 Motor Drive Belt - Fenner Link Type
- Choose By Manufacturer Fenner
- Availability: In Stock